Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!!




Okay here is a Birthday Stamp a Stack on a count my Birthday is this month. Don't even ask me how old, I won't tell. Ask Nicole she tells on me all the time. Ha Ha Ha. We will be doing 3 different card styles 4 of each. I will send everybody an E-vite so please answer yes or now in the box it is easier when I know how many want to come. If you don't want to come just mark the no box, that's fine too! We will be using the hostess set "older & wiser" and the sentiments will be from the "It's Your Birthday" set. There are 9 from you to choose from. $25.00 is the fee for this class. Remember I supply everything but the usual sissors, glue and waterbrush. If you have any question feel free to contact me. 520-887-5884 or simply E-mail me back.

No comments: