Monday, October 6, 2008

Sour Cream Container!


I'm sure everyone has made at least one of these guys, but I just love the way this one turned out! On my sidebar under tutorials is Beate's step by step on how to. The stamp sets are level one hostess set. I didn't think I was going to get much good out of them but when mary @ Stampin' Pretty used them together I just fell in love with the concept. I used More Mustard to stamp the flower from "Organtic Grace" & cho chip for the sentiment from "Best Yet". Riding hood red c.s. with SU!'s scallop punch. I plan to use these set more often so keep your eyes out!

If you like what you see, you add your comment below just click on comments. My e-mail is on the top side for any questions. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Another good one! I would never have thought to use clear acetate for one of these! I'm so THERE to make one now! TFS!