Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long Time!!!!!!!
















Sorry, it's been a looooong time since I've left a post! I hope everyone is having a "Happy New". I am going to venture out & try to sell some of my cards. I'm not sure how it's all going to work but these are a few I've been working on. It's been pretty busy around here and I haven't had much time to myself........my grandfather's been sick so I took my grandma to the store a few time. I'm glad to help since they helped me out so many times. We had unexpected out of town company, my favorite Aunt Freeda & Rosie. Some day I'll get Rosie's full attention & have her scrap with me ;-}!!!!!! But for now here are a few of my cards that I made with the "New Arrival" cart. That's what I've been up is playing with mu Cricut Machine. These cards are for sale. I want to make a set of 10. Five feminine & five masculine. The complete set I will sell for $25.00 or $3.00 a single card. My Disney cards will be a little more. They take more time and the carts are more expensive. Please E-mail me with any questions.

No comments: