Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Stamp Time!!!!!

Wow! It's been soooooo long since I've had a stamp class but now that everyone has recovered from the holidays it's time to stamp. I am going to spotlight a few of our product from the "Occasions Mini Catalog". {http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Occasions09_US.pdf}

I will have different stations set up for the different projects. I would like to demonstrate the versa mark/embossing technique that makes coloring easy-peesie. We will use this technique to create 3 Easter Cards. We will make 4 all occasion cards using the new scallop oval punch & coordinating stamp set. One simple scrapbook page and a pick-a-boo pillow box. I will send out an E-vite please respond yes or no. I would like to have enough supplies for everyone who would like to attend. Don't forget to bring the basic supplies: adhesive,scissors, and "Stamp-a-ma-jig" if you like . There will be a class fee.

Sale-a-Brations ends March 31st so come on over for some stamping fun!


Please add www.khitchcock.stampinup.net to your address book for my monthly news letter. I have some that are going to the spam folder.

For questions E-mail me @ Suggarhill@aol.com or 520-887-5884

I will be serving cupcakes & punch ;-} and there will be door prizes!!!!!!!!!

No comments: