Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello Kitty

I'm sorry I've let a whole week go by without a post!!!! I've been working on my Craft Room. I have totally down sized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have SU! stamps for sale and a few Cricut Carts, a little Sizzix!!!!! I'll try to get a list out in the next couple of days.....! Wow it's Incredible how much STUFF I had in such a small place. I am not doing it again, being non-functional that is. This will make me more productive! A clean organized room is Inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yipee!!!  Nicole and I got a chance to play!!! I love the cards we made!!! Nicole used the"Scallop Hearts of Hearts"  w/a Butterfly from the "Beautiful Wings" Embosslit Dies. They are both found in the "Occasions Mini". I used the larger Butterflies to embellish my cards. These are HB to miss Mayla who turned "4"! Hopefull I will get a chance to play again! My class is Thurs. I will post the project. Can't wait to see my friends!!! It's been a looonnnggg  week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mayla loved the cards she has them on her little stand. :) :) :) oxoxoxoxox Love ya- Marsha

I love you Aunt Candy Kym- Mayla