Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh my Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe I am actually back on line!!!! For those of you who don't know, my ccomputer crashed!!!!! Not once but, twice. I found an excellent computer GEEK! to fix it. He fixed it soooo well that you never even new I had SEVEN YEARS of stuff saved on it. Yes He cleaned it a little too well. :(. But now I am starting fresh!!! I want to apologize for being gone so long but there you have it the Truth! I was not being lazy nor was I on a deserted Island with Kenny Chessney (only in my Dreams! Haha).  I was without computer! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do my best to get caught up on SU! specials and our Hostess Group! I would like to place our order by Mon. the 23rd. I am looking for Class Ideas! If anyone has a "Special Event" that they would like to Paer Craft, let me know.

No comments: