Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gift Certificates!

Hi ladies! Dec is soon approaching. Wow can you believe it? Dec is going to be full fun Stampin' Up! specials! I can't go anywhere but doesn't mean I'm letting anything stop from doing what I love to do-STAMPING! & I want to share it with you! First off I do have gift certificates available for purchase. Everyone who makes an order by Nov. 30th will receive a coupon for 10% off one retiring stamp set. {The retired list will be available Dec. 1st.} If you put an order in and did not receive your coupon please contact me. I will be having a phone-a-thon in Dec.-1. caller will receive 15% off 2. caller will receive free bundle of paper etc. ect.......If you would like to attend the Dec. craft class please sign-up early I have limited spots available. Everyone who attends will receive a free gift!!!!!!! Jan. will be my one year anniversary with Stampin' up! I have something special in mind! I hope you join me in the celebration!


Kymberly

No comments: