Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hi everybody!

Sorry it's been so long for an update but things are finally coming into place. My DH finally followed the bread crumbs home so hopefully life will be a little easier????? I wanted to remind everyone that the items in Holiday Mini will be off the market at the end of this month. The Apple Cider DP I know was really popular. The "Paper Pretties" promotion can help for all your last min. Holiday projects. {buy 3 & get the 4 free}. I would like to have a class in Dec. and would like to know how everybody's schedule looks for Dec. I'm looking at the 15th??? Please provide input for those who would like to attend. The bummer is I would like to use items that are in the Holiday Mini & plan to have them up by next week so if you would like to duplicate you have a chance to oreder the items. I you have any questions feel free to contact me 887-5884.


Happy Birthday to Joni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks Kymbery

No comments: