Friday, October 2, 2009

#1 Teacher


I know I have lots of deadlines to complete, I need to post this months class. I can't believe it's already Oct. We will be going to the "Pumpkin Patch" as soon as it opens! We {Nicole & myself} love to decorate a pumpkin. Nikki always comes up with GREAT ideas for the pumpkin theme. I guess I'm a little preoccupied. I created this basket out of the Sizzix Pillow Box Die Tutorial found here:



In side of the bag is filled with Reeses Peanutbutter candy, Mrs.Westwater's fav. That is Nicole's teacher. She's taken a special interest in Nicole education since she was Home Schooled. She realizes that Nicole hasn't had a lot of 2nd grade stuff & is kind to help her catch-up. So I thought I'd make her a special treat for "Happy Fri."! Let me know what you think.


No comments: