Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st Quarter Progress Reports!!!!!!!






Okay so I take full credit, No not full credit but I am patting myself on the back for a job well done! Nicole got her Progress Report grades for 1st Quarter.









  • Math B-



  • Computers A+



  • Science A



  • Social Studies C



  • Reading A



  • Writing C



  • Spelling A



  • Spanish A+



  • PE A



  • Art A






I am so very proud of her! This school is accelerated in Math & Science. They work 1 1/2 hrs on Math a day. And a lot of sentence structure and book reports....We didn't do in our H.M. Not to mention a BIG adjustment for everyone. I'm still trying to get used to not having a shadow :(. I seem to talk to myself and Sneakers a lot more. He sympathises with me. Lol. Well I went to "The Children's Place" the other day looking for some Church clothes for my child. Some jean skirts, not thinking I would really find anything but BIG surprise { and $150.00 later} they had everything I liked in Nicole's size. This must of been God sent because my card was down to "0" . My daughter got her Fall wardrobe that day. So this is what she looks like at the end of 1st Quarter of 3rd Grade in her new outfit. My Girly Girl, she's growing up so fast.







No comments: