Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sweet Treats Turkey

What do you think of a cute little Turkey with mini M&M to share????? I used the "Sweet Treats Cups" found in the Holiday Mini. In the inside I made a little hole using the slit punch so you can eat all the candy!!!! When I first saw this set, I thought to myself..."Self, I hate to go through all that work and have somebody rip it up!!!!! :(" but now that you can eat the candy & save the card....Well that's better. Click on the link for the tutorial:  http://mickeysplace.typepad.com/stamping_with_the_stars/2009/09/turkey-treats.htmlI use my sm. scallop punch for the feathers. In the tutorial she used the Scallop Circle # 2 which is not in my library......Yet. I can demo how to make this @ my next class if anybody has any queastions just E-mail me....


No comments: